Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good Advice...

Taking good advice is a good idea.  Thank you to Ron for the suggestion on how to fix the problem i had created. I decided to give it a try.

While he was in the other room, i got out the stool and put the blanket on it and sat down.  When my Dom came out he knew what that meant.  Gave him a very nice long BJ.  Made sure to look up at him a lot.  Kept my hands held behind my back for most of it, eventually grabbed onto his legs for a better grip so to speak.  Swallowed like a good girl.  Then he had me get on all fours on the bed and pounded me to the heights of pleasure!  What a night.  When we had finished i gave him a hug and kiss and told him i was sorry about the other night.  Needless to say we were both feeling wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna! I just found your blog via Bonnie's post. Welcome to Blogland! :) Sounds like you two had a very nice night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome Jenna. Hope you enjoy blogging.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do enjoy blogging. now i just need to find my get-up-and-go... and start blogging more often. lol.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenna! I found you through Bonnie also. I'd say you're off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete