Saturday, June 23, 2012

My first Spanking as an Adult

James and I had been together for a year or two.  We had an argument one night and I refused to sleep in the bed next to him.  Instead, I slept on the floor.  The next day after getting some rest and thinking things over I started feeling guilty about how things had went.

I had been interested in spanking for several years.  I was spanked as child growing up so I was familiar with it.  I had read some novels and looked up a little on the internet.  I ran across The Spencer Spanking Plan and it stayed in the back of mind for a long time.  I thought it was a great idea.

I decided to write a note to James and tell him I was sorry for everything that had happened.  I mentioned the Spencer Spanking Plan and told him I thought it might help our situation.  He read the note and thought it sounded like a good plan as well.

That night I got my first OTK spanking as an adult.  It was fast and hard and I didn't like it one bit.  It didn't last long but had made an impression.  Since then we have grown a lot and spanking has come a very long way.  They don't stop so quickly now, and they have a build-up as opposed to the quick and hard smacks.

I felt so close to him.  I was constantly turned on and wanted him like he was gonna go out of style. :p  He literally drove me sexually nuts.  The lifestyle was simply delicious.

Things have slowed down a lot.  With a toddler in the house, a very small house with no inside doors to block noise... we have limited opportunity.  Not to mention just plain old being exhausted from chasing a hyper toddler around.  However, if we both tried a little harder, I know we could do more.

Being held accountable for the wrongs that I have done is not a pleasant thing while it is happening.  But it is so refreshing to be able to face those wrongs and put them in the past and be able to move forward.

~Sometimes what we need, is not necessarily what we want~



No comments:

Post a Comment