Thursday, March 29, 2012

Think twice... before speaking!

Had a bad experience the other day.  It was of my own doing  really.  I made a bad choice and it provoked a bad ending...

It was late and my Dom and I are in the middle of some good sex.  The little one wakes up.  No big deal.  It happens sometimes.  Considering I can get kind of loud when I am thoroughly enjoying myself, I am surprised it doesn't happen more often.  I get the little guy off to sleep again.  My Dom and I start over.  This time he wanted me to go down on him and i knew that.  But I didn't feel like it so i kept avoiding it.  I don't know why... it's not like I don't enjoy it.  It does get to my jaw sometimes.  Some positions make it a lot worse.  Anyway I finally decided I would do it.  But instead of just doing it I went and said something spiteful.  I think I said "Well we might as well beat up my mouth now".  He replied with "If that's how you feel about it, I'd rather just pass the *(@# out".  I instantly regretted what I had said.  No way to take it back now.  We went to bed unsettled that night.  Which I absolutely hate to do.  I couldn't sleep for a good long while of course, so i had plenty of time to think about it.

Went to sleep last night still not talking about the incident.  I miss the days when I could have begged for a spanking to ease my conscience.  I want to make it better.  But I'm not quite sure what to do about it.  I guess I will start with an apology for making myself look and sound like an ass.  Then I will offer my mouth for his pleasure of course.  I am ashamed to post this.  I feel like I failed.  But I will do it to shame myself.

5 comments:

  1. Don't offer an apology with words first. Just start doing it (BJ) without him asking or you saying anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice. :D

      Delete
    2. Sometimes we just don't want them to expect it, we want them to appreciate it. Welcome to blogging. :)

      Delete
    3. Exactly! Thank you for the welcome. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh I hate it when something comes out of my mouth that I wish I could just swallow back down but it's already to late!
    I happens to all of us upon occasion.

    ReplyDelete