Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One of those days...

Today is just one of those days.  The kind that make you want to spit fire and roar with rage at the world.  I am tired.  Lack of decent sleep for the last three years is adding up.  My son is special needs.  Super hyper-active and constantly on the go.  I suffer from severe depression.  I have been having a horrible time remembering to take my medications regularly.  Today I want to cry.  Like, all day long.  I feel like i am stuck in a very dark and deep hole.  I feel like i can barely see the light at the top of the hole and that i may never find my way out.

I have no energy.  Does not help that my Thyroid doesn't produce the hormones i need.  I have a medicine for that... but it obviously isn't helping if i forget to take the blasted thing.  Not to mention i am deficient in Vitamin D.  I am supposed to be taking an OTC Vitamin D but we have never purchased it.  Not like we can really afford it anyway.

I am supposed to be on a diet.  To get down to a healthier weight.  I do suffer from Diabetes, Hypertension and my Thyroid barely functions.  Today i feel like taking care of myself is impossible.  How can i possibly take care of myself when i spend my time taking care of everybody else.  I don't even have time to see my doctor.  Unfortunately i am so low today i don't even really care about anything.  I hate when i feel like that.

1 comment:

  1. MicroTouch Hair Trimmer - Titsanium Art
    MicroTouch Hair titanium exhaust tips Trimmer is an ultra-modern titanium trim as seen on tv brush that works beautifully with hair. This razor is titanium max trimmer made with a premium formula that revlon titanium max edition is based titanium oxide formula on the famous Muhle Léa

    ReplyDelete